We face lots of stress in today's world, from emotional, physical, and environmental factors, resulting in a variety of lifestyle diseases, as well as a weak immune system.
Here are a few ways to boost immunity for women:
- Drinking too much alcohol suppresses the immune system.
- Preservatives make them difficult to digest, avoid processed, microwaved, and canned foods.
- The immune system is boosted by turmeric, black pepper, cumin, and coriander.
- To boost digestion, drink hot water or ginger tea throughout the day.
- Get your vitamin A, C, B6, folic acid, iron and other nutrients from salads and leafy vegetables.
- Get at least seven hours of sleep every night.
- Schedule your meals and snack times every day. Make yourself a priority.
- A daily dose of vitamin D comes from spending 20 minutes in the sun along with 30-40 minutes of physical activity.
- Washing hands and cleaning your vaginal area are important parts of hygiene. They are essential.
- You can also include Ayurvedic supplements in your diet that support a healthy immune system.
Additionally, natural immunity boosting foods can be consumed regularly to increase immunity.