An individual’s immunity system needs strengthening to be able to cope up with various infections and diseases. Dabur Chyawanprash is the answer to boost immunity, to help get that extra strength to fight against infection and diseases. Dabur Chyawanprash contains a number of herbs like
- Bala (Sida cordifolia): It is having strength promoter properties.
- Draksha (Vitis vinifera): It helps in nourishing the body
- Jiwanti (Leptadenia reticulata): It is having strength promoter properties and act as rejuvenator
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): It acts as rejuvenator and helps improves longevity.
- Guruchi (Tinospora cordifolia): It is having immunomodulator property.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus): It is nutritious, rejuvenator and nutritious.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): It has antistress, antioxidant and immunomodulator properties.
- Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra): It helps to improve strength and acts as antioxidant.
- Amla (Emblica officinalis): It acts as a general tonic and having antioxidant properties.
- Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris): It has nutritious and strength promoter properties.
- Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa): It acts as rejuvenator Varahikand (Dioscorea bulbifera): It acts as rejuvenator and strength promoter.
Dabur Chyawanprash has anti-oxidant properties that help to strengthen your body's internal defense mechanism - Your immune system. Hence, it helps in protecting you from day to day infections such as cough, cold etc. Dabur Chyawanprash’s magnificent brew of Ayurvedic herbs strengthens the body’s natural defense mechanism by stimulating your Natural Killer Cells. NK cells assist in fighting with virus and bacteria in your body, thus giving us increased immunity from various infections. Recent scientific studies conducted on Dabur Chyawanprash have proven its immune-modulatory and anti-allergic potential. Dabur Chyawanprash is natural and safe. It contains powerful combination of herbs and plant extracts.
Dabur Chyawanprash reinforces the immune system & helps fight diseases. It is a trusted health provider of a majority of Indian households.
- The Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India Published by Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Department of India System of Medical & Homoeopathy, New Delhi.
- Bhavaprakasa Nighantu by Bhavmishra commentary by Dr K C Chunekar, Edited by Dr G S Pandey Published by Chaukhamba bharti Academy, Varanasi.
- Preclinical and Clinical studies on Dabur Chyawanprash
- Other Modern published data
Ayurvedic Medicine, Basis clinical & preclinical studies with Dabur Chyawanprash
Immunity can also be improved by consuming natural immunity boosting foods regularly. Visit our immunity blog to learn how to increase immunity and the top home remedies to improve immunity power.