Boosting immunity system in Males
In today's life we deal with various stresses; emotional, physical, work related and environmental causing various lifestyle diseases, hampering our immune system. Men have dual responsibility of being bread earner and helping with running errands for home, there by getting exposed to germs of every form.
Thus following lifestyle changes are highly recommended to boost your immunity.
- Limit alcohol, it suppresses the functioning of immunity when consumed in excess.
- Say no to smoking (second hand smoke too). It hampers functioning of our lungs
- Avoid processed, microwaved and canned foods as they are very difficult to digest due to preservatives.
- Sip on hot water or fresh ginger tea throughout the day to boost the digestion.
- Eat lots of salads and leafy vegetables to get your vitamin A,C and B6, folic acid, iron etc.
- Sleep well no matter what. 7 to 8 hours at least.
- Eat food on fixed time every day and fixed intervals. Give yourself priority.
- 30-40 minutes of physical activity, may be simple walking is a must along with spending 20 min in sunlight for the daily dose of vitamin
- Hygiene and skin care is not only for women thus should not ignored be, washing hand frequently is basic and must.
- Ayurvedic supplements that support strong immune function can also be included in daily diet.
Immunity can also be improved by consuming natural immunity boosting foods regularly. Visit our immunity blog to learn how to increase immunity and the top home remedies to improve immunity power.